No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Updated: Apr 25
Today, I’m sharing our favorite No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream recipe that you and your kids can enjoy week after week, all summer long!
We love homemade ice cream but pulling out the ice cream churn and gathering all the parts and pieces is time-consuming. Making sure I have enough ice and salt, and watching and waiting for hours, isn’t really fun for me and my kids got bored waiting.
But, for an easy ice cream recipe, I came up with an easy no-churn ice cream recipe with triple chocolate to please your sweet tooth and keep you cool on a hot day!
This no-churn ice cream only takes a few minutes, and a few easy ingredients to make. Then you have a yummy summer dessert or hot afternoon treat! It doesn’t get any easier than 5 ingredients!
No-Churn Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
2 cups heavy whipping cream
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt (optional)
1. In a small bowl mix together the sweetened condensed milk with the 1/4 cup cocoa powder and pinch of salt (optional)
2. With a mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium speed until soft peaks form.
3. Gently fold the chocolate/condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until smooth.
4. In a loaf pan (or this cute ice cream container), layer in about 1/3 of the ice cream mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips on top.
5. Repeat with another layer of ice cream mixture and more syrup and chocolate chips. Add a final layer of ice cream mixture and top the whole thing with syrup and chocolate chips in a pretty design. Cover and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours. Overnight works best so that your ice cream is completely frozen.
Scoop and enjoy!